Important Notice !
Since December the 1st of 2009, the development and the maintenance of eclox are discontinued ! See Getting Involved to get information about development resources.
Overview go top↑
Eclox is a simple doxygen frontend plug-in for eclipse. It aims to provide a slim and sleek integration of the code documentation process into eclipse by providing a high-level graphical user interface over doxygen.
Eclox is a free software distributed under the term of the :
- Eclipse Public Licence v 1.0 from version 0-10-0,
- GNU General Public Licence (GPL) for version 0-8-x and older.
Warning! The development and the maintenance is now discontinued. See Getting Involved to get information about accessing the source code.
- Graphical edition of doxyfile settings,
- integrated doxygen invokation,
- doxygen outputs logging and
- packaged doxygen binaries (for windows only).
Download go top↑
There are two eclox flavours available. They both run on JRE 1.4.2 (or above). It seems that eclox also runs with GNU class-path, but it has not been offically tested.
- is updated more frequently and provides latest features and fixes,
- runs on eclipse 3.3.x and above,
- is available on the update site only.
The more convenient and the prefered way to install eclox is to use eclipse's update manager (learn more) and the update site at the address below.
Getting Involved go top↑
Warning ! Development and maintenance of eclox are discontinued ! Anyone interested in taking this project further can contact the initial author here (authentication is required).
Bug Tracking & Support Requests
Submiters should not forget to supply a valid email address in order to receive updates.
Project Details & Revision Control
The source code of the software can be retrieved from the Subversion repository. The following command lets you retrieve the complete sources:
svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/eclox/trunk .