GCfilms is an application for managing your movie collection. Detailed information on each movie can be automatically retrieved from the internet and you can store additional data, such as the location, format and even who you've lent them to. You may also search and filter your collection by criteria such as director, genre, rating and much more.
GCfilms can be used on any operating systems on which gtk2-perl is available. It has primarily been tested on GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
These pages may be useful to help you using GCfilms:
- Project home page
- From this page, all information concerning GCfilms project can be found.
- All GCfilms versions are there.
- You will find on this page last stable GCfilms version and also some instruction to help you installing it.
- How to use GCfilms. Available features and options are explained there. You will also find some screenshots.
- Bugs submission
- This page let you browse through opened bugs and submit new ones.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Should you have a problem using GCfilms, you can submit a bug on Gna!.