Extern Libraries (versions are thoses of my system, a Suse 9.1)
- qt3-mt for the GUI and the QThread class. (version 3.3.1)
- GL1/GLU1/glut3 for the QGLWidget (version ???)
- alsa2 the ALSA developpment library, for sound input (version 1.0.3)
- jack the JACK developpment library, for sound input (version 0.94.0)
Musichere you will find a library merged inside the project wich contains all algorithms, usefull fonctions and mathematic procedures about music.
CppAddonsand here another library merged inside the project wich contains usefull C++ fonctions, one or two simple design patterns, etc.
To compile fmit
- Install extern libraries
Theses following packages should be installed:
- for Mandrake: libqt3-devel libxorg-x11-devel libMesaGLU*-devel libMesaglut*-devel libalsa2-devel libjack-devel
- for Suse: freeglut*-devel alsa-devel jack-devel ...
- for Debian: libqt3-mt-dev xlibmesa-gl-dev xlibmesa-glu-dev freeglut3-dev libasound2-dev ...
- Get the sources
on tarball or CVS
- Decompress and go inside the project dir
$ uz fmit-0.8.0.tar.bz2
$ cd fmit
or disable for example JACK support (see the
$ ./configure --helpoutput for more options)
$ ./configure --disable-jack
and finally, you can run fmit from the working dir:
or install it (as root!)
# make install